To assist the Store Manager in day-to-day operations of a rue21 store; reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Drive and maximize store sales to achieve goals.
- Control and minimize shrink to meet company expectations.
- Plan and control payroll within budget.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages feedback and innovation.
- Motivate associates to achieve their maximum potential.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with all associates, peers, and supervisors.
- Establish, teach, and demonstrate exceptional customer service.
- Provide associates the tools necessary to ensure customer satisfaction through training, development and example.
- Provide positive resolutions to challenges and complaints from customers.
- Maintain company standards for cleanliness and organization.
- Execute company directives for product placement, display, and signage.
- Maintain company standards through compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Achieve accuracy in executing markdowns, shipping, receiving, and cash control.
- Follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment.
- Recruit, develop, and retain qualified associates to ensure staffing needs are consistently met.
- Utilize company-training tools to fully develop associate potential.
- Coach, confront, and counsel associates to improve performance.
- Show initiative to assume additional responsibilities.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to changes in direction and priority.
- Exemplify a “Whatever It takes!” spirit.
- Demonstrated ability, in a sales and customer service, or management capacity, in assisting the Store Manager to operate and drive sales, preferably in a retail environment.
- Work a minimum of 32 hours per week, with the ability to increase hours based on business needs.
- 1(+) years' apparel retail experience
- 1(+) years' experience in retail management
rue comes from the French word for street while 21 embodies the age that everyone wants to be! Inspired by the spirit and style of one of...