Prometric , a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS and the recognized global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services is seeking experienced Registered Nurses with at least 2 years’ experience in home or long-term care (may be active or retired) to proctor the Nevada State Board of Nursing Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Exam . This is a flexible position that allows you to work when you are available. The position consists of two parts: 1) proctoring a knowledge-based examination 2) observing candidates performing demonstration of skills.
This position will be responsible for proctoring at least 3 test days a month (8 hours at a time) at various locations within a 25 mile radius of the employee’s zip code. Examinations are performed Monday-Saturday with some Sunday examinations at certain locations.
o This could be much more frequent, even up to full-time (dependent on geographic location and candidate volume)
- Registered Nurses with at least two years’ experience caring for the chronically ill of any age in any setting
- Proctor at least 3 test days a month
If you would like the opportunity to earn additional income and help contribute to maintaining the high standards set in this profession then please submit your resume to us. We would like the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about this program and how you can be a part of it.
- Available to travel within a 25 mile radius of your zip code
- Basic computer skills
- Able to stand for extended periods of time while administering the exam and evaluating Certified Nurse Aide candidates
- Must be proactive, flexible, amicable and a natural problem-solver.
This is an independent contractor, per diem position. Prometric is an AA/EEO employer.
Keyword: nurse, state exam, Nurse Aide, RN, RNs for Nurse Aide Standard Setting, Registered Nurse, Nurse Aide exam
From: Prometric SME