Canon Business Solutions, a Canon U.S.A. Company, is currently seeking an experienced Document Management professional. The successful candidate will be responsible for actively driving the sales of Canon branded software solutions, Third Party Solution products and Professional Services. Our company provides integrated systems technology that comprises one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, commissions, bonus opportunities, travel allowances, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, opportunity to earn incentive trips, success sharing, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and much more!
- Accountable for increasing Software Solutions and Professional Services business revenue and margins growth within assignment.
- Partner with each sales manager within the respective assignment to develop an active plan for achieving Software Solutions and Professional Services revenue targets.
- Responsible for reviewing results with local sales management on a monthly basis and developing action plans for under-performing sales teams.
- Active participation in the sales cycle to determine appropriate software and professional services based on customer requirements.
- Assist sales force in understanding solution selling process.
- Coordinate and conduct educational seminars and training at the local level.
- Interface with the user(s) and sponsor(s) and all other stakeholders within current accounts in order to increase professional services opportunities.
- Identify "Best Practices" within field sales and support groups and provide knowledge sharing and updated procedures.
- Establish/engage appropriate resources for project execution and deployment.
- Conduct periodic "Best Practice" meetings that focus o sharing successful sales activities of sales personnel that result in meeting Canon Branded Software Solutions, Third Party Solutions and Professional Services targets.
- Provide on-going feedback to CBS Marketing team regarding customer requirements, new solutions and new ideas for professional services offerings.
Canon Business Solutions is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years technical Sales experience in related field (Solutions, Software, Document Management, Managed Print Services) with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota
- Required: CDIA+ (if not presently certified, must be attained within first 6 months of employment)
- Desired: A+/Net+, CNA, CNE, MCP, MCSE, Supported Canon and 3rd Party Software Certifications (i.e. imageWARE, uniFLOW)
- EMC AX/Captiva experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to explain technology to varying audiences
Canon Business Solutions - 15 months ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...