Sets up and provides electronic deposit and withdrawal services to corporate customers in an accurate and timely manner. Schedules and processes Automated Clearing House (ACH) and system files. Completes exception item processing, rerun processing and the balancing of ACH work. Provides high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries and requests. Researches and resolves problems and errors.
3rd Shift Schedule : Monday - Friday from 12:00 AM - 8:30 AM w/ everything other *Sunday from 9:00 PM - 5:30 AM.
Your Career is Here.
- When working Sundays, you will receive Fridays off as a result.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in clerical or operations activities
- Basic knowledge of various operations in the ACH area
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Good customer service and data entry skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
U.S. Bank - 3 years ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...