Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED:
We are currently seeking a Data Integration Architect who will be responsible for leading all aspects of data integration activities in support of the client’s Information Management program.
- Lead data integration analysis, design/architecture, development & testing activities
- Implement data solutions that are scalable, extensible and performant
- Develop & execute data integration standards, guidelines & best practices
- Provide mentorship to junior team members in tools, techniques & methodologies
- Provide ongoing administration and support for all systems under the Data & Integration Services team
- Contribute to overall Information Management program inclusive of Data
PREFERRED (but not required):
- Expertise working on Data Warehouse projects (10+ years preferred)
- Highly skilled & experienced in Informatica PowerCenter (8+ years preferred)
- Strong experience with Oracle and SQL
- Experience as an ETL/Data Integration Technical Lead (3+ years preferred)
- Expertise in designing and implementing complex data integration processes
- Data modeling & data architecture experience in a data warehouse environment
- Strong familiarity with data integration standards, best practices & maturity models
- Unix /Linux shell scripting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
- Expertise in implementing real-time data integrations ( batch is also ok) using Informatica PowerExchange CDC
- Experience with Data Quality, Analytics & Reporting
- Experience with analytic tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), TIBCO Spotfire & SAS
- Experience with other Informatica products such as Metadata Manager, Data Quality and Data Services
- Experience with products such as Oracle LSH, Oracle SOA Suite, Composite Application Data Services
- Experience working with an enterprise scheduling solution such as Cisco Tidal
- Knowledge of Web Services & Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience implementing MDM, Data Governance and Data Virtualization
- Business knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or clinical research organizations and associated systems such as CTMS, CDMS and IVRS
- Experience in development of data integration standards, best practices & maturity models
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related area is preferred
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government. Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Click here to apply online
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 18 months ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...