Microsoft Azure (Cloud) Technical Architect/Developer
As part of our continued commitment to maintaining an environment focused on innovation, we are actively seeking to add a Azure Developer/Architect to our Enterprise Application and Architecture practice.
We are seeking a Developer and/or Technical Architect to focus on successfully designing and managing the development of cloud based solutions, specifically using the Azure platform. This role requires individuals have an advanced degree of understanding of the carious components of the cloud-computing ecosystem. This role will work closely with other Solution Architects, Senior Developers, Project Managers and clients to architect high-quality solutions in alignment with technical and business needs.
Candidates should possess a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in IT or related field.
- A minimum of eight years of experience developing enterprise based Microsoft solutions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with the .NET (C#) using industry best practices.
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Detailed-oriented individual who had the ability and drive to rapidly learn new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Experience working with enterprise integration tools.
- Extensive ETL knowledge.
- Exceptional client-facing skills with the ability to work closely with clients to develop high-end solutions.
- Strong facilitation skills to lead team and clients through requirements gathering sessions.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience working with or training on the Microsoft Azure platform.
The most important quality a candidate must possess is the desire to be an integral part of an experienced,
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your confidential resume via email , or call us
Microsoft Azure, Cloud, Technical Architect, Developer, XML, .NET, SQL
SysLogic - 11 months ago