We are looking for a talented Senior Visual Designer who can jump in and produce artistic visual products for educational games and curriculum. The ideal candidate is motivated to communicate their innovative ideas in brainstorming sessions and sketch concepts on the fly to bring their solutions to life.
Responsibilities of Senior Visual Designer:
- Create visually appealing art and designs with a strong attention to detail.
- Design original concepts while following specific style guides.
- Ensures that artistic style is consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Liaison with outside vendors to manage handing off of assets for further design implementation.
Requirements of Senior Visual Designer :
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- A drive for continuous learning and skill development.
- Effective time management and multitasking ability.
- Collaborative teamwork as well as effective independent problem solving.
- Strong commercial experience across UI, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Web Design, etc.
- Superior 2D and 3D art skills with an eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Comfortable with short development cycles and changing priorities
- Prospective candidates will have a minimum 2+ years experience in mobile design and a minimum 5+ years related experience in user-centric interactive/web design.
- Bachelors degree in design or equivalent work experience.
- Online portfolio presentation is a must.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds
Wireless Generation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
News Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
This News is heard, seen, and read all over the globe. The world's #2 media conglomerate (behind Walt Disney), News Corporation (or...