An Occupational Therapist (O.T.) is a licensed valued team member who coordinates with other health care professionals by striving to provide Intermountain Healthcare’s healing commitment to produce the best possible outcomes for patients.
An O.T. is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients. The OT utilizes technology, therapeutic intervention, and coordinates care with other dedicated health team members.
This a Part-Time, 30 hr/wk benefits eligible position.
Entry Rate: $29.16
· Valid/Current Occupational Therapy license for practicing state is required or license eligible. If license eligible will be brought in at a lower rate until licensed.
· This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· This position requires ability to position and transfer patients independently and safely
· Prefer therapist with previous OT experience
· Prefer Pediatric OT experience.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 17 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...