Our maintenance associates/porters help keep our locations clean and spotless for all of our customers to enjoy. They may spend an afternoon detailing a shelving unit or painting a wall. When you are the best, there is always something to do.
The ideal candidate will be handy with a set of tools and have a keen eye for detail.
Additional responsibilities and requirements:
- Operates equipment necessary to the job, which includes, but is not limited to: floor scrubber, mop, broom, mop bucket, dust mop, paint brush, pallet jack, cardboard compactor, and ladder.
- Lifts at least 60 lbs.
- Maintains floors and the sales area and backrooms according to Company standards on cleaning and sanitation.
- Greets all customers regularly.
- Thanks all customers for shopping at DEAN & DELUCA.
- Uses and maintains proper materials and equipment, and orders when necessary.
- Maintains clean and sanitary restrooms and associate lounge areas.
- Sweeps and cleans dock areas and sidewalks.
- Follows sanitation charts and cleaning schedules as advised by General Manager.
- Cleans walls, moldings, rails, ceilings, windows, doors, shelving, display cases, and other equipment.
- Paint walls, ceilings, doors, and display cases when necessary.
- Empties all trash and cardboard containers.
- Changes all burnt out light bulbs.
- Assists in other departments when needed.
You could go to Manhattan's tony SoHo neighborhood for a taste of Dean & DeLuca, but increasingly, you don't have to. The...