JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a multi-brand company that, since 1995, has been designing, developing, producing and marketing toys, leisure products and writing instruments for children and adults around the world, currently seeks an experienced Cost Analyst.
Microsoft Excel, BS/BA in engineering, business, accounting or finance etc is mandatory.
- Seeking Costing Analyst to do preliminary cost estimates on toy concepts. Could be based on historical data or have the ability to organize a bill of materials based on early sketches and design direction.
- Toys range from soft goods cut and sew and/or plush to hard goods injection molding so toy experience is a plus.
- Help to get marketing signature approvals on tooling and cost of goods from our China vendors. Setup cost reduction meetings with packaging, design and marketing teams to help achieve target margins.
- Strong communication and writing skills are needed as well as the ability to work independently in a fast-paced but thrilling environment.
- Experience with P&L management useful.
1+ years of experience requested
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, a casual and fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity.
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to . Submissions which do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...