The Wallick Companies - Construction - Property Management - Development
The Wallick Companies were founded in 1966 and are headquartered in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. Wallick is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing.
Wallick is seeking to fill the position of Community Manager in Athens Ohio. This position will work in a community that specializes in offering housing to local college students. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining an acceptable occupancy level (minimum 95%) for the community.
- Managing the daily work assignments for a staff of 8.
- Assisting with the Development and implementation of a marketing plan for the community that focuses primarily on student housing.
- Develop and maintain an annual budget.
- Ensuring all unit inspections are completed in a timely manner.
This position requires 2 - 4 years of previous property management experience with an emphasis on student housing. A basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting is required. Must possess the ability to organize and direct the work flow of others. Must possess a successful proven track record in marketing and customer relations. Must possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft platform. Any previous experience in Section 8 housing regulations would be extremely beneficial.
All interested applicants must submit resume, along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidate must agree to a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Relocation assistance is available.
HigherEdJobs - 19 months ago
Having grown out of the diverse legacy of the Wallick Construction, Co. of Columbus, Ohio, which was formed in 1966, the staff of Wallick Co...