Electronic Systems is currently actively recruiting for 2 technicians who will be responsible for the care and maintenance of field installed printers and multi-function devices in Norfolk, VA.
- Accurately diagnose, repair and maintain equipment and accessories in optimum operating condition within manufacturers published electrical, mechanical, and copy quality specifications.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Consistently meet technician metrics such as response time, calls per day, parts cost.
- Maintain an accurate car stock inventory
- Participate in monthly meetings and communicate equipment problems and solutions to fellow technicians.
- Escalate service and customer issues to Master Technicians or Management as appropriate.
- Promote equipment upgrades and the sale of maintenance agreements to clients.
- Assist sales department with installation of new or trial equipment to ensure proper placement and operation.
- Complete required paperwork neatly, accurately and on time.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Two year college degree with emphasis on electronics/electro-mechanics, or equivalent trade or military background.
- A+ Certification.
- Net + Certification or willing to obtain within 180 days of hire.
- General knowledge and use of test instruments and hand tools.
- Satisfactory DMV report.
- Good mechanical comprehension, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Electronic Systems - 17 months ago
Check us out on you tube, http://youtu.be/hZFpXSv_FmU
Since 1980, Electronic Systems has grown into the region’s largest provider...