First Tech Federal Credit Union serves some of the world's most progressive, purpose-driven companies, not to mention some of the smartest people on the planet. The companies and members we serve dream big dreams, embrace change, and challenge and expect their colleagues to do the same. They need a financial institution that can make their lives easier. That means we're looking for the world's most progressive, purpose-driven and intelligent employees to serve them.
Our Special Assets Department is looking for an innovative 3rd Party Agency Program Manager. Your primary function will be to deliver solutions and strategies to increase loss recoveries through continual management of 3rd party collection agencies responsible for charged off loans and shares. You will develop performance reports and manage productivity while analyzing this data monthly. The Program Manager will implement processes for system updates to ensure proper reporting to the credit reporting agencies as well as execute processes for loss recovery payment postings. You will be accountable for managing vendors to optimum performance by defining and tracking recovery metrics, evaluating proper insurance and compliance requirements and protecting the credit union's reputation through oversight of vendor interactions with members. As a Program Manager you'll be expected to increase vendor performance; including hosting vendor competitions. You'll provide oversight on all required regulatory and IRS reporting and make strategic decisions on settlement requests in accordance with the credit union's policies.
Qualified candidates will have:
Location: Beaverton, OR 97006.
- Minimum 3 years recent experience working for a bank or credit union.
- Complete understanding of 3rd party vendor contracts and vendor management requirements.
- BS/BA in Business or equivalent experience.
- Broad knowledge of financial industry operating areas including functions, products and services.
- Ability to manage projects, coordinate with the vendors and document processes.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with vendors and interact equally with experts from multiple disciplines, both technical and non-technical.
- Excellent organizational, time management and adaptability skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to achieve goals and targets.
- Effective communication skills on the telephone and by mail and email.
Interested? Great! Click on the button below to apply.
First Tech Credit Union - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard