This Data Analyst is responsible for managing the collection, preparation and distribution of market specific data for the International Organization. This role will perform analysis and modeling that maximizes international market performance, profits and asset growth.
Additionally, the qualified candidate will provide analytical support on various international projects to ensure corporate goals are met. This will coordinate the development of metrics reporting for senior management. Reviews, trends analysis and strategy recommendations will also be expected. This position will also assist with statistical and financial modeling.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least one year experience with developing and implementing metrics, KPIs, or scorecards
- Strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills are required
- Experience reviewing data-sets to ensure accuracy
- High rate of processing and delivery of analytical data
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers
- Must be organized and very customer-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in International Business or Finance is preferred
- Master's degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years business experience is ideal
- Industry data analysis experience is a plus
- Ability to speak bilingually
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics...