The Principal Financial Group is currently seeking a top administrative professional to join our Retirement and Investor Services - Finance Team as an Administrative Assistant III. In this role, you will be providing direct administrative support to our department officers as well as general support to the other team members in the department. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role will be actively managing the calendars and email inboxes for the supported officers, preparing monthly status and financial reports as well as coordinating quarterly financial activities for the department. This person will also be actively working with the department SharePoint site, handling the meeting planning and coordination as well as providing general office support for ad hoc needs.
Qualifications: -Requires high school education or equivalent and 4-6 years of related administrative experience.
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with a preference for previous calendar and email management experience.
- Must be able to type 45-55 wpm.
- Must have excellent grammar, spelling, word processing and intermediate math skills.
- Position requires tact, ability to maintain confidentiality and good interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a strong working knowledge of SharePoint.
Background Check Requirements: Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Principal Financial Group - 23 months ago
Ah, the circle of life. For a child in elementary school, avoiding the principal is paramount. However, folks looking toward retirement may...