Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for an HSSE Advisor.
- Participate in job pack reviews and risk assessments and walk down all critical and high risk jobs to ensure all hazards associated with hot work, working at heights, lifting, manual handling, and CSE are identified and mitigated.
- Conduct pre-job Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments (HITRA) and walk-throughs and document safety conditions and behaviors of the job site.
- Verify that work permits and risk assessments are accurately completed in order to identify and mitigate hazards; provide feedback to crewmembers and suggestions to improve the process when needed.
- Identify process safety hazards and participate in the development of risk reduction measures to manage the risk.
- Utilize stop work authority to prevent or remedy imminent safety hazards.
- Assess and verify conformance / compliance with safe work practices, and regulatory requirements; provide recommendations to ensure continuous improvement.
- Promptly and accurately report all incidents, notifying the H&S Site Lead and HSSE Manager as required.
- Assist in preserving the incident scene and participate in investigations as required.
- Actively participate and lead by example in the EASY behavior based safety observation and safety observation conversation (SOC) process.
- Recognize and follow up on useful EASY or SOC comments.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of information on reports and SOCs are adequate to identify trends and solve safety issues and/or mitigate risk.
- Provide oversight of work activities prioritizing time spent at each worksite based on level of risk.
- Champion safety issues and coach crew members on the prevention and proper handling of safety issues as they arise.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Recent turn-around safety experience or a minimum of 3 years of specific offshore turn-around work experience
- Have a working knowledge of BSEE, Coast Guard, DOT, EPA and OSHA standards
- Working knowledge of BSEE, Coast Guard, DOT, EPA and OSHA standards
Cenergy - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...