This position is designed to provide support for the Enterprise/National/Alamo brands as it pertains to License and Title (L&T) functions. The L & T Processor-FT Temporary will be responsible for the administrative processing of license and title paperwork as it pertains to initial registrations, renewals and other various license and title items. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the Department of Motor Vehicles, L&T Services and field personnel. as well as developing and maintaining a wide range of knowledge regarding L & T. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to mutli-task, prioritize, be able to meet deadlines, have high attention to detail, and have good organizational skills.
This position could last anywhere from 1 up to 120 days depending on performance as well as the business need.
- Reviews the MSO (Manufacture Statement of Origin) for accuracy and determines documentation needed by state in order to correctly register the vehicle
- Verifies and enters data into DMV computer systems
- Assigns and manages plate, decal and registration document inventory
- Signs documents
- Completes affidavits
- Researches missing MSO's and registrations
- Updates mainframe (Odyssey system) with plate information
- Organizes and files legal registration documents
- Reviews and assesses vehicle status to determine proper renewal procedure
- Communicates with DMV offices and field personnel
- Maintains data spreadsheets
- Handles daily fedex mailing
- Track and follow up with state and/or service on registrations and renewals
- Prepare, complete and send paperwork to DMVs and L & T services
- Ensure vehicles are legally registered and plated
- Organize license plates for transfer or recycle
- Medium physical effort-handling objects p to 40 pounds while standing, walking and bending.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Minimum 2 years administrative support experience
- Previous license and title background experience preferred
- Minimum of intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $11/hour.
- Apart from religious observations, must be willing to work between the hours of Monday-Friday 7:00am-6:00pm.
- Must be willing to work a seasonal position that could last 4-6 weeks.
What’s a career at Alamo and National all about? Conducting business with integrity. Setting the bar for top-notch customer service....