- Experience in a flight training program as classroom and simulator instructor
- Previous experience with mobility flight operations in the , KC-135, C-130, C-17, C-5, or C-141-most preferable being KC-135
- Ablity to obtain a Secret clearance. Desired skills • Experience using Instructional Systems Design techniques for mobility training programs
- Experience at the squadron and headquarters staff level
- Experience with AETC, AMC, and FMS customers. Specific Job Description Mobility BD manager will have business development responsibility for all the USAF, USN, USMC, and foreign military sales (FMS) mobility training programs. The primary roles and responsibilities are:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Air Tanker Operations
- Lead and manage execution of mobility program business development to support customer requirements, schedule and deliverables and cost.
- Develop, support, and execute mobility training strategies for profitable business growth and execution as defined the Long Range Business Plans
- Coordinate business plans with the flight IPT team that includes business area partners.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with the customer, partners and strategic suppliers associated with mobility training programs.
- Develop business, teaming, sub-contracting and pursuit strategies for mobility programs
- Set a “sense of direction” for the mobility training programs and related new business
- Maintain and expand communication networks between multiple sites related to the program and functional support areas. Standard Job Description Evaluates and reviews consumer research, point-of-sale and syndicated data. Reports findings for major marketing, distribution, and manufacturing proposals and their impact on the sales function. Participates in the central development and implementation of new products, re-launches, new business building programs, sales rationale, etc. May also participate in presales or sales meetings to review proposed plans. Functions as liaison between regional sales and marketing function. Provides and/or initiates sales analysis affecting distribution, spending as it relates to volume, brand promotional strategy, and selling tools. Security Clearance Secret Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10 years of professional experience; or 8 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0806 GLOBAL TRNG LOGISTICS (S0806) Business Area Electronic Systems Department S300:GTL Opp Bd Job Class Business Development Job Category Experienced Professional State Florida Virtual Yes Relocation Available Negotiable Work Schedule PART-TIME-less than 40 hrs/wk; Req Type Blue Sky Direct/Indirect Indirect Shift First
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...