General Summary of Job Duties
Deals Blackjack and other variation poker games proficiently and professionally. Ensures that all rules and regulation of the Colorado Division of Gaming and House rules are being implemented. Provides the highest level of player service and assists the floor supervisor when needed
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Responsible for the accuracy of fills and credits.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Responsible for accurately dealing all games in the pit.
- Analyzing customer play, cheating scams, and unusual or suspicious variations of play.
- Provide excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Must have dealing experience and knowledge of Gaming regulations and ICMP’s.
- Ensure that guests are provided with optimum service at all times.
- Adhere to all department/company policies and procedures.
- Analyze guest alcohol consumption.
- Ensure all guests are of legal age to participate in limited gaming.
- Replace and sort cards as needed.
- Inventory and table drop.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Other duties as assigned by Floor Supervisor and Manager.
- Attendance of mandatory meetings.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Arriving on-time for all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Manager staff effectively with timely reviews and address performance issues.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort out guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- TEAM WORK
- Share and explain information.
- Involve managers and employees in business development decisions and cost savings initiatives.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. - 9 months ago