Business Process Analyst-Finance-ERP
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Business Process Analyst position that will be based in our iSynergy (Enterprise Resource Planning) Finance department. This position is based in Winter Park, FL.
This position has the opportunity to work on the iSynergy Finance team and should possess knowledge of Finance operations. This position is responsible for gathering current state processes and assisting in providing input into making future state Finance design decisions.
During the project life cycle and post implementation, the iSynergy Business Process Analyst-Finance will be responsible for completing project related activities including but not limited to; system design, code build out, data conversion, interface design, program and system quality testing, parallel activities, go-live and post go-live implementation support of the AHS Finance modules.
Specific job duties include:
- Responsibility for ensuring the integrity, security, effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of Finance related services.
- Depending on project scope and complexity, the iSynergy Business Process Analyst-Finance may be required to engage in multiple projects and/or initiatives with the expectation to deliver project outcomes and objectives as specified within the project plan framework or service level agreements.
- Training on, studying and learning selected application(s) to optimize new system effectiveness as it relates to improving existing Finance business processes, productivity, efficiency and quality to maximize the value for AHS.
- Openly contributing knowledge and understanding of core Finance business processes (ie: G/L, AP, Payroll, Fixed Assets) to ensure completeness of overall project plan and to minimize risk of missed design and build-out requirements.
- Translating business requirements into application design and identifying system gaps within the defined scope and project objectives.
- Assisting in mitigation of gaps and risks to align system functionality with overall AHS business strategy.
- Complete internal and external documentation for project phases of software development life cycle as assigned.
- Assisting in the development of and/or providing input into the creation of policies and procedures related to system process.
- Assisting in development of end-user training materials and train or support designated end-users within implementation time-lines.
- Acting as consultant to field management and end-users during implementation roll-out.
- 3 or more years in field related to Healthcare Finance desired.
- Previous project implementation experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or Hyperion is a significant plus.
Software and Attributes:
- College Degree preferred (or equivalent field Finance experience).
25%. Please Note: Travel will increase substantially during deployment.
- Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc).
- Advanced verbal and writing skills.
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now.
Accounting / Finance
Adventist Health System Corporate Office
Staff / Associate
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Feb 21, 2013, 8:13:53 AM
Adventist Health System - 16 months ago