Assist portfolio manager of the International Small Companies Fund in evaluating investment opportunities.
- Bottom up Industry and Company Analysis
- Write reports and presentations
- Extensive Valuation analysis
Competencies for Success/Requirements
- Prefer a candidate with pre-MBA experience at a leading consulting firm, or an investment bank
- Preferred education level: Masters/MBA student
The candidate must be comfortable with continuous change and demonstrate commitment by abiding to OFI’s Corporate Values:
Since the original Oppenheimer fund was first offered to the public in 1959, OppenheimerFunds, Inc. (OFI) has grown into one of the largest...