The desired associate will lead and implement Global Risk and Retail Risk reporting solutions. All prospective associates require proven experience leading full phase solution delivery within the business intelligence and data warehouse space. The desired applicant will be a team player, self-motivated, and driven by success. They must have strong communication (verbal and written) skills and know how to partner with cross-department information systems teams and business audiences in order to relate complex problems in simple terms. The associate must have strong logical and creative problem solution & analytical skill with a demonstrated desire, interest, and aptitude to learn new technologies. Other responsibilities include the ability to meet and exceed project deadlines, dedication to quality products, process adherence and an identification and implementation of continuous improvement. This associate should be able to execute multiple concurrent projects with overlapping deliverable dates with complete follow-through and strong attention to detail.
- End to end knowledge of business intelligence and data warehousing architectures
- 5+ yrs experience leading MicroStrategy or BI projects with full domain knowledge of the software
- Full domain knowledge of MicroStrategy software with certification preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing dimensional star & snowflake models, data marts, and or data warehouses
- Design development experience with visual insight, active dashboards, and mobile
- 2+ years experience with structured programming languages; Java, C, C++ Visual Basic.
- Very strong SQL skills with the ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance on any platform. (Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, SQL Server)
- Understand and navigate complex multi-dimensional business source systems and participate in warehouse design
- Knowledge of web presentation architectures and hardware / software implementations for business intelligence
- Understanding the role of conforming dimensional and measurement data for reuse and scalability.
- Appreciation and knowledge of the nuances and aesthetics of smart data presentation (scorecards, dashboards, and other advanced analytics)
Experience with data integration tools, concepts and techniques for data warehouses.
Experience with Agile Software Delivery Processes
Bank of America - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...