Develop ECU for body control modules, Memory seat/mirror control, and smart Entry/Keyless Entry Systems.
- Develop, new functions for hardware, software, etc
- Collect and record data on each system
- Maintain records of all vehicle testing.
- Meet schedule deadlines and coordinate to achieve the development requirements
- Make presentations, documents, and reports of development.
- Support sales, factory etc
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
3 years automotive experience preferably with body control modules or keyless entry systems.
Expierience in project management (setting & managing schedules, meeting deadlines, directing other groups to achiee development goals, etc.)
Ability to use common electrical testing equipment.
Experience with CAN and LIN.
Experience with troubleshooting ECU hardware or vehicle function failures.
Net Temps - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard