Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
WFBQ/WRZX/WNDE Radio in Indianapolis is seeking a highly qualified Sales Assistant with proficiency in digital media.
- Knowledge and understanding of online and new media technology
- Mobile marketing
- Digital media measurement metrics and ability to work with Account Executives in building media campaigns.
- Previous sales experience working directly with clients a plus.
- The qualified candidate must be highly organized
- Have great attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work without supervision in a fast-paced work environment.
- This candidate should be highly proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana, United States
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic...