Now is an excellent opportunity to advance your career today! The Advanced Manufacturing Engineer role will allow you to showcase your talent in a dynamic start-up team environment.
Honeywell Aerospace is an $11B Strategic Business Group with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing and distributing advance electronic systems, products and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Bendix King is a strategic business unit in Honeywell Aerospace. It is a global leader in aviation servicing General Aviation (GA) business. Its quality products, integrated system solutions and service make flying more comfortable, more secure and more productive in every corner of our world. You can find leading-edge Bendix King Technology in all of its current products in GA cockpits of the world. This position will be located in Albuquerque NM .
This position will be responsible for ensuring that new products entering production are producible, meet unit product cost targets, and for supporting the development of long-term strategies for manufacturability of GA products. The AME will execute a process to manage and recommend improvements for product cost reduction, reliability improvements, and obsolescence management over the product lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- 2 years experience in Manufacturing Engineering
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Experience in Development, implementation and maintenance of methods, operation sequence, and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies
- Experience with the design of manufacturing fixtures, tooling, and process requirements for new or existing product lines
- Experience working with Engineering teams in the evaluation of Cost Take Out (CTO), improved manufacturability, and value engineering within new and legacy designs
- Experience developing and maintaining Product Scorecards to recommend decisions and priorities around Product Management
- Experience evaluating the technical readiness of new products for production (complexity…factory fit) through the discipline of the Manufacturing Readiness Level (MRL) tools.
- Familiarity with avionics systems, software and hardware development processes and standards including ARP4754, DO-160G, D0-178B and DO-254.
- A private pilot’s license is highly desirable.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell - 23 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...