Health & Wellness Coordinator
Job Number: 69395
Brookdale Senior Living Inc., a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Homewood Residence at Castle Hills located in San Antonio, TX!!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 562 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 32,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Health & Wellness Coordinator
Job Number: 69395
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Homewood Residence at Castle Hills - 1207 Jackson Keller Road; San Antonio, TX 78213
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/homewood-residence-castle-hills.aspx
Contact: Stephane Blount
the Health and Wellness Coordinator manages the day-to-day healthcare operations of the community to ensure resident’s healthcare needs are met. Ensures residents are treated with respect and dignity and ensures quality care as resident’s healthcare needs change.
Key responsibilities include:
We seek the following qualifications:
- Assisting in the maintenance of resident charts and reviewing of documentation performed by care giving staff
- Communicating information in a timely manner to the appropriate person or agency regarding changes in residents’ health/well being, personal needs, risk management issues, customer service issues, family, or outside health care provider concerns
- Overseeing and managing the continuity and consistency of medication training, pharmacy management, and medication supervision and/or administration in the community
- Conducting periodic Care Associate medication skill inventory checks and medication audits per Brookdale Guidelines
- Assisting in the achievement of occupancy goals by monitoring health, safety, and well being of residents and proactively identifying those at risk for move out
- Implementing timely problem solving that results in a positive outcome for resident, family, and the community
- Sharing on Call Duty
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Must have current Texas LVN Licensure
- Must have basic CPR and First Aid training
- Must have previous supervisory experience
- Must have a background in Long-Term Care
- Must have basic knowledge of computer applications
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Stephane Blount at SBlount@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 69395.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 2 years ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...