This description is intended to indicate the kinds of duties and level of difficulty required of this position; it is not intended to limit the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of an employee under his/her supervision.
This is a role in which you can utilize your sales and marketing skills while helping individuals discover the value of post-secondary education. The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for recruiting and enrolling qualified students for Harrison College. The ideal candidate is one who has a history of success in sales, is motivated by challenges, and who easily establishes personal connections with others over the phone.
- Responding quickly to assigned inquiries to address prospective student questions and convert to an appointment for a prospective student interview.
- Interviewing prospective students: conduct interviews relaying enthusiasm, professionalism, and expert knowledge of specific programs. Assist students in identifying solutions for potential obstacles; align features and benefits of a Harrison education with specific student educational/career interests and assist the prospect in completing the application for admission and necessary assessments.
- Meeting performance standards in a highly competitive environment and regulated environment, ensuring that it is done in a manner that follows the Harrison College values of Excellence, Service, and Compliance.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent and at least 6 months related experience. Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or other business related field preferred. Military background or experience is a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to professionally satisfy escalated customer service situations.
- Ability to analyze and apply problem solving skills and creativity to improve processes. and team endeavors; including the ability to understand reports and problem solve.
- Proven Track Record of achievement in goals and objectives.
- Strong Detail Orientation and capability of being highly organized.
- Possess high levels of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to multi-task and to succeed within strict deadlines.
- Willingness to work variable hours including evening and Saturdays.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.