Requisition ID: 22353BR Job Title: Advanced Sourcing Manager Division: MedSurg Ops Business Unit: Kalamazoo Ops Business Function: Supply Chain / Logistics Business Sub Function: Supply Chain Country: United States State: MI City: Kalamazoo Shift: 1st Job Description:
o Support RFQ/RFI process
- Drive adherence to ASL and partner with AO, R&D and Purchasing Controls to develop new technologies partners to ensure compliance with Stryker QMS.
- Provide supply chain program management for new product launches.
- Supplier capability subject matter expert (SME) and conduit into the new product development process.
- Management responsibilities includes setting structure, identifying appropriate talent, developing job descriptions, objectives, Key Performance Indicators and performance goals.
- Partner with Group Commodity and Purchasing Controls leads to implement consistent processes and procedures. Responsibilities include:
o Follow supplier add/change process for new product related supplier adds.
o New technology supplier development and qualification to Stryker QMS.
- Partner with AO and R&D to align with Stryker’s global sourcing strategy and processes. Responsibilities include:
o New product ASL compliance.
o New product sourcing status reporting.
o Ensure seamless transition of new product launches to manufacturing.
- Support companywide initiatives to develop and implement decision support and data systems to enhance supply chain decision making and performance monitoring.
- Support companywide initiatives to develop and implement systems to ensure our suppliers follow ethical and environmentally sustainable practices.
- Supply Chain and/or Medical Device quality certifications or training is desired.
- Lead auditor certification preferred.
- Financial analysis and negotiation skills required.
- Strategic analysis skills required.
- Strong understanding of FDA and ISO 13485 quality system requirements and related global medical device quality standards General understanding of basic engineering and applied statistical analysis desired.
- Bachelor’s degree (Supply Chain Mgt, Engineering, Finance or equivalent). Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in Operations and/or Quality functions, preferably in medical device or other regulated industry.
- Experience developing, negotiating, and implementing commercial contracts to include: supply and quality agreements (QAA).
- Experience auditing in medical device or other regulated industry preferred. Qualifications/Work Experience: Percent Travel Required: 10%
Stryker - 19 months ago
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare...