Job Posting Title Project Quality Manager Reference Code EXT-NB00003020-E-01 Company Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With revenues of more than $10 billion, Kiewit's workforce includes approximately 10,300 staff and 14,400 craft workers. Kiewit Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kiewit participates in E-Verify. Tasks OVERVIEW
Kiewit has an exciting opportunity for a self-directed Quality professional to join a dynamic and thriving team. Must have a strong sense of achievement and enjoy working on challenging, high profile projects. The Project Quality Manager will ensure contractual quality obligations are met through supervising and managing all project inspection and testing staff, and promote and enforce a quality culture where all work is performed with a goal of building it right the first time.
Requirements • Undergraduate degree in civil engineering, construction management or an equivalent of 5+ years combined construction quality inspection and quality management experience
- Develop and implement a successful project quality program based upon contract requirements and company quality standards.
- Directly supervise and manage inspection and testing organization.
- Develop positive and trustworthy relationships with the client.
- Provide technical expertise, troubleshooting and solutions for quality issues.
- Ensure proper documentation and recordkeeping is performed, validated and easily retrievable through audits.
- Promote and enforce quality processes with a goal of performing work right the first time.
Employment Type Full-Time City Denver
- Licensed/Professional Engineer designation required
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing experience
- Commissioning experience
- Excellent time management and organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent math, computer, verbal and written communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel and/or relocate as required
- Available to start immediately
- Local and/or national certifications in soils, concrete, asphalt or welding preferred
Kiewit Corporation - 23 months ago
Peter Kiewit Sons' is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of...