-----------------SEND RESUMES TO JOBS (at) CYNETSYSTEMS.COM-------
We are looking for Silicon Validation Engineer – DSP for our client in Austin, TX area.
JOB TITLE: Silicon Validation Engineer – DSP
LOCATION: Austin, TX
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5 - 8 years
DURATION: FULL TIM E
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The ideal candidate will leverage their knowledge and experience to develop silicon based plan and validation suite.
- Execute initial qualification utilizing design environment simulation and emulation platform.
- Execute silicon validation of DSP cores cross multiple projects and platforms.
- Provide customer support on silicon issues, issue characterization, workaround enablement to customers, and support the design team to identify root cause and design fix.
- Hands on experience of processor programming utilizing C and Assembly
- Knowledge and experience with processor silicon In Circuit debuggers and design for debug techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with processor random tests verification and validation methodology.
- 5+ years of related experience working on post-silicon mainly as well as pre-silicon validation.
- Knowledge and experience on how to operate advanced logic analyzers, Advanced Oscilloscopes, and power measurements equipment.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate cross teams and sites effectively.
Required : Bachelor's, Computer Engineering Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering
Headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, Cynet today helps other organizations, big and small realize their talent potential. A team...