Requisition #: 56985
Job Title: Sr Compensation Analyst
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in Corporate Compensation , our colleagues around the world depend on us for that. Whether it's a new product in development, a new technology under consideration, a new business acquisition or a new office opening - Corporate (TBD) plays a critical role in ADP's growth. We are a passionate partner committed to ADP's success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will assist ES (Employer Services) Sales in attracting, retaining and motivating highly qualified sales professionals. This role will support the ES Sales Compensation and HR teams in a variety of ways, including but not limited to conducting salary surveys, examining predictions for market changes in salary ranges, interpreting salary data, supporting organization in annual Compensation reviews and performing a wide variety of analysis.
- Supports business segments with compensation-oriented projects and compensation administration support.
- Provides supports as needed during the annual bonus and equity grant processes. Set deliverables and timelines, clarifies policy issues for ES Sales HR BPs, and serves as the primary contact on administrative issues.
- Supports Sales Compensation team on corporate-specific compensation initiatives, including position reviews, new job descriptions and evaluations, promotions / adjustments, and other projects as required.
- Coordinates Sales Compensation reports including monthly Scorecard and ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Collate and analyse key performance metrics related to Sales Compensation - serves as a primary data contact for external consultants.
- Provides communication and interpretation of compensation policies to Sales HR BPs, management and associates.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Highly proficient in PC software applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills (financial and compensation modeling)
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources or Compensation
- Proven experience in managing complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency at multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and prioritized assignments to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under the pressure of time constraints
- BA required or related field (or equivalent in education and experience)
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success . Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Roseland, NJ
Job Category: Human Resources
Area of Interest: Compensation
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...