Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airports and aviation, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we’re equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Senior Project Manager to lead our Transportation efforts in our Bismarck ND office which will be opening in the near future. Incumbent will oversee the project development process for small, medium and large transportation projects working with state DOTs, counties and municipalities; assist in management of transportation discipline within firm, including client relations and marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
- PE in ND and MN (or ability to acquire within 6 months) required
- 10 years experience in preliminary design, final design and transportation project management required
- Experience with CADD drafting and design (AutoCAD or Microstation) is a plus
- Transportation project experience (ND DOT, MN DOT, county, city) is a plus
- Construction experience is preferred
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...