Job Purpose |
The Account Executive interacts with established customers and maintains customer accounts in a specific region or other major geographic areas for the sole purpose of maintaining and expanding our current product. In addition, interacts with established customers and promotes the selling of our new product lines. As well as, develops new prospects in selling our product to new customers in their specific area.
The Account Executive is a representative of Rocket Gaming Systems, LLC and is to ensure professionalism is displayed throughout all public activities and/or joint endeavors with network operators. Duties must be performed in a manner that exhibits courtesy, professionalism, and competency at all times and that all listed and assigned duties are carried out.
- Interacts with established customers and promotes the selling of our new product lines.
- Develops new prospects in their specific region for the sole purpose of selling our product lines.
- Assists in the formation of annual sales strategies.
- Monitor and make necessary product changes/updates to increase profitability.
- Acts as liaison with Tribal gaming personnel.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Represents company at trade shows to promote product.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities of the customer.
- Schedules meetings and presentations for customer.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of current client base expansion.
- Adherence to all company and department policies and procedures.
- Promote a clean, safe and healthy work environment.
- Keeping all company proprietary information/records confidential.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Suite of desktop operations (especially Word and Excel).
- Demonstrate ability to multitask in a fast paced, high tech environment with little supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Current knowledge of NIGC rules and regulations.
- Must have strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Must maintain professional appearance/dress.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.