The following opportunity is located at our Corporate Headquarters on Peachtree Dunwoody Road in Sandy Springs, GA.
The Sr. Director, Customer Relationship Marketing provides leadership to a high-performing team of marketing professionals committed to designing, developing, deploying and managing highly effective relationship marketing programs that cost-effectively increase the value of customer relationships. He/She provides expertise, vision and leadership to build profitable, long-term customer relationships across all products and services. This position plays a lead role in identifying, assessing, and prioritizing opportunities that position Manheim well against the competition in terms of differentiation and creating value for customers. The Sr. Director, Customer Relationship Marketing oversees Manheim’s partnership with third-party advertising and creative agencies.
- Leads the Customer Relationship Marketing group to achieve strategic objectives on time and within budget.
- Communicates and delivers presentations to senior management to obtain approval for new programs and projects and to provide updates on the progress and successes of current initiatives.
- Directs the departmental budget planning process to ensure costs support business objectives.
- Manages and monitors expenditures to ensure actual and forecasted spend meets the budget.
- Develops and gains approval of the strategic plan for customer relationship marketing, database marketing, and customer research.
- Participates in the corporate and brand planning process to ensure support and integration of the customer relationship marketing strategy and plan.
- Provides strategic direction for tools and technology to support the implementation and execution of the customer relationship marketing strategy.
- Builds strategic relationships with other functions to facilitate cooperation and implementation of the customer relationship marketing strategy.
- Creates a clear and compelling vision of the overall marketing strategy to ensure team members understand the importance of their role in achieving the strategy.
- Develops tactical plans and assigns resources to achieve the strategy.
- Leads the development of strategic marketing programs and manages enterprise initiatives to provide the right combination of products and services to customers that will increase customer satisfaction, profitability, and long term value.
- Oversees the formation of marketing plans and programs (e.g., media, merchandising, promotional, etc.) to ensure optimal use of Marketing Services resources.
- Champions the Marketing Services group’s capability internally to ensure integration and consumption across the organization.
- Works closely with the Customer Insights teams to identify and understand the relevant targeted customer segments and specific customer needs to drive cross-sell, up-sell and profitable growth.
- Works with the Product team to develop product/service and price combinations to address customer needs.
- Collaborates with regional marketing and sales leadership to develop advertising, sponsorship programs, marketing collateral and media plans.
- Establishes and oversees working relationships with third-party agencies to implement Manheim’s advertising and promotions initiatives.
- Finalizes terms of contracts (e.g., fees for services, legal terms and conditions, etc.), sets expectations, and evaluates vendors to ensure products or services meet expectations.
- Monitors key performance indicator (KPI) results to ensure agency's performance aligns with expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
- MBA preferred.
- 10-15+ years in a progressive Marketing role; marketing communications, CRM programs, agency services management, and alternative communications platforms experience.
- Marketing Strategy, Influence, Learning Agility, Strategy Planning, Innovation, Organizational Agility, Interpersonal Savvy, Creativity, Drive for Results, Analytics.
- (Degrees, Certifications, Languages)
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plus Plan as well as company-funded Pension Plan.
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation with thousands of employees in 122 operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Follow us on the following Social Media websites:
Diversity statement and application instructions
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manheim
- You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManheimJB
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Manheim
Manheim is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Manheim is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment. Please submit your resume to: http://www.coxenterprises.com/coxcareer/
Please submit resume before:
Cox Enterprises - 19 months ago
Cox Communications is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with 6.2 million total residential and commercial...