Third Party Retail Solutions Specialist
Title: Third Party Retail Solutions Specialist
Posting Dates: March 29th - Until Filled
Responsible for driving the retail sales channel for Cox products and services while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty by handling customer requests, inquiries and complaints regarding orders, billing and service in a professional manner. Develops and implements retail sales strategies for Cox Communications and serves as a strategic partner in the overall operation of the organization. Exceeds growth and profit objectives by maximizing the retail sales of individual and bundled Cox wireless, video, voice and data services.
1. Sales Rep
2. Guides customers through the purchase decision and activation process of Cox product offerings (cable, data, voice, and wireless); typically works in a Third Party Retail store
3. Responsible for meeting established sales objectives by matching customer needs with the right products and services.
4. Ensures individual sales targets are met
5. Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
6. Builds and maintains relationships with potential and existing customers as well as employees/partners in third party store.
7. Aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues
8. Offers product suggestions to customers to help satisfy their needs/wants
9. Strives to exhibit best-in-class customer service skills
10. Contributes to sales floor up-keep and cleanliness
11. Ensures sales floor remains visually appealing
12. Clearly explains and illustrates product and service capabilities
13. Offers product suggestions to customers to help satisfy their needs/wants
14. Continuously expands knowledge of trends in wireless and current Cox services and products
15. Maximizes sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives, store merchandising, marketing execution, inventory management, and loss prevention.
16. Operational duties may include paperwork and completion of sales reports as they relate to store opening and closing.
High School diploma, GED, or relevant experience
Minimum of 1 year of retail or sales experience
Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
Eligibility to work in the United States
Bilingual Skills Preferred
Some college preferred
Cash handling and previous billing system experience is preferred
Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
Business understanding and working knowledge of the wireless communications industry
Ability to meet established sales targets
Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet and assist customers
Dept/Org Scope & Impact - Fully functioning support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) most of the standard work within the function; moderate impact to the department
Problem Complexity - Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex; Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor/manager
Autonomy - Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques; Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor/manager
Knowledge - Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area; Readily learns and applies new information/concept in area of practice
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Adweek - 2 years ago
Cox Communications is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with 6.2 million total residential and commercial...