This position is responsible to provide excellent customer service, to transact and record sales and money accurately and to assist in maintaining an attractive and efficient merchandise display and shop environment.
Entry Rate: $8.84
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Monday - Friday (Days) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Department: Gift Shop
Additional Details: Part-time, day position. This position will be benefits eligible.
- Ability to read and comprehend English
- One or more years previous customer service experience
- One or more years previous cash handling experience
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Six months experience working in a retail environment, responsible for cash and credit card transactions
- Physical ability to fulfill requirements of the job that may include carrying, climbing, hearing/listening, lifting, manual dexterity, seeing, speaking, squatting/kneeling, standing, walking
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in 10 key
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with POS (Point of Sale) register software
- Experience working with cash registers and computers
- Display merchandise experience in a Gift Retail setting
- One year experience working in a retail environment, responsible for cash and credit card transactions
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...