We are seeking a Director/Associate Director of Investor Relations to create, plan and execute Infinity Pharmaceuticals’ investor relations program to effectively deliver Infinity’s messages to financial audiences to support the company’s strategic goals and to create value for Infinity and its shareholders. This individual will report to the Director, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations.
Investor Relations is an important channel of communications to Wall Street, and the Sr. Manager/Associate Director of Investor Relations may be asked to take on a variety of responsibilities as needed. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Required Skills and Competencies
- Playing a key role driving investor relations strategy, message development and annual communications plan
- Executing investor relations tactics to achieve plan objectives, including buy-side and sell-side targeting, planning road shows, developing content for and executing analyst days/special events, and attending banking conferences
- Effectively building and maintaining relationships with institutional investors
- Enhancing relationships with sell-side analysts and promoting positive sell-side coverage
- Developing and maintaining the corporate presentation while ensuring a clear and compelling investment thesis
- Managing the development and execution of content for quarterly financial results calls
- Drafting press releases and Q&A documents
- Working with the Finance and Legal team on required SEC filings
- Developing reports and briefings to senior management and board of directors
- Serving as a point of contact for institutional investors and analysts
- A minimum of 7 years investor relations experience.
- Strong communicator, oral and written: clear, crisp, insightful, persuasive. Confidence to develop and present ideas is critical. Ability to work collaboratively with others to finalize content is critical.
- Ability to support corporate finance / M&A activities.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior management.
- Ability to learn company story to support being a point of contact for Wall Street.
- Demonstrated experience researching communications strategy and tactics and making recommendations as it relates to new situations
- Strong analytical capability and demonstrated knowledge of financial markets.
- Product launch experience required.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or advanced degree in a financial discipline preferred.