To guarantee the deployment of the good practices and rules of hygiene in the factories:
To guarantee the system of operation of the laboratories under subcontracting:
- by deploying the microbiological standards MARS with through the European factory network while bringing the expertise and the formation necessary to the industrial teams
- by organizing the continuous improvement to the periodic results of analyses with the factories
- by facilitating the exchanges between factories, the Q&FS team; Global FS and engineering
- by working out and adapting the microbiological sampling designs on the raw materials and end products in order to obtain a healthy product in all circumstances.
- by guaranteeing reliability, the times and the reporting of the microbiological analyses.
- by auditing the laboratories under subcontracting in order to release from the continuous improvement.
- by proposing and respecting the budgets of subcontracting
To ensure the operation of the interfaces.
- by bringing back the action plans and their effectiveness during the periodical Q&FS coordination
Contribute to the Global Q&FS Group policy
Assure deployment and alignment of Q&FS RC/Mars standards.
Assure quality and safety of RC product.
Bring expertise & support for included factory.
Guarantee engaging management to the Q&FS team needs
Assist with communicate and reporting the regional KPI
Respect the yearly Q&FS budget
Contribute to capitalise the knowledge
The job interfaces with :
- 6 DRY Factories
- 2 WET Factory
- The European purchasing department
- The R&D service (pilot, kennel/cattery, formulation, research)
- The central laboratory & the global Q&FS team experts.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS :
Experience : BS or MS degree required, preferrably in Engineering and 3 to 5 years in an industrial environment
Knowledge of manufacturing proccesses
Knowledge in microbilogy & sanitation
Willing to travel is a must
Mars - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mars knows chocolate sales are nothing to snicker at. It makes such worldwide favorites as M&M's, Snickers, and the Mars bar. Other...