The Florida State University Foundation is currently seeking a
Director of Information Services
to manage a team of 10+ IT professionals. Functional areas of oversight include web and application support, business intelligence development and reporting, and network and server administration and support.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to manage data related projects
- Holistic view of the role of IS within the FSU Foundation and the larger university community
- Ability to manage long-term projects while comprehending and tracking at the detailed level
- Hands-on approach to management with a focus on project details
- Fluent in project management best practices, tools and methodologies
- Broad-based IT experience across several functional areas
- Strong communication skills
The Florida State University Foundation offers a competitive salary along with a very comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years of project management experience (preferably in Microsoft environment)
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience of full-time IT professionals
- Knowledge of IT project management, database development and reporting , hardware and software systems, and security.
to review the full job description and upload your resume.
Council for Advancement & Support of Education
- 2 years ago - save job
Florida State University is among the most efficient of the nation's highest ranked universities, according to a new list released Dec. 8 by...