Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Facilities Technician provides general maintenance support to Insitu facilities by planning and scheduling preventative maintenance, ensuring execution of work orders, responding to customer problems and performing minor repairs or maintenance on building systems. Monitors performance and settings of building systems. Oversees outside contractors and provides back up as needed.
- Handles a wide range of facilities requests of varying complexity on an independent basis.
- Contributes to smooth operation of Insitu facilities by ensuring successful completion of assigned responsibilities
- Provides suggestions for process improvements in facilities maintenance.
- Acts as a resource to janitorial staff in resolution of routine questions or problems.
- Implements changes to own work procedures to enhance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Clear understanding of Insitu’s procedures such as requisitioning, maintenance scheduling, customer service and security and safety protocols.
Knowledge - Skills & Abilities Required:
- Three or more years of skilled trades or maintenance work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience must include maintenance of automated HVAC, access control and maintenance systems.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills required to gather and exchange information
- Knowledge of building systems such as lighting, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire/life safety, access control and carpentry.
High School diploma + 2 years related experience.
Insitu - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
It's a bird! It's a plane! Actually, it's an unmanned aircraft built by Insitu. The company makes unmanned aircraft systems...