Purpose: Coordinate movements on Pipeline
Monitor and control shipper inventories.
This post is for a Pipeline Scheduler with a hiring range from level I to Sr. II , depending on experience and skill set.
- Create receipt and delivery schedules based on nominations
- Adjust schedules/flowrates as needed to maintain proper inventory levels
- Communicate with connecting pipelines if adjustments are needed via phone/e-mail and BMS schedules
- Schedule down time on pipelines for pipeline maintenance
- Schedule adjustments may have to be done after hours and/or weekends
- Available after hours and/or weekends via phone
- Use of PTS system to allow shipper inventory control
- investigate issues with tickets
- Perform loss/gain reports as needed
- Investigate any issues with the loss/gain
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Math Skills and the use of Microsoft Excel a must.
- Experience with liquids pipeline operations is desired.
- Understanding of SCADA systems is a plus
- Must be competent in the use of software programs such as Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Ability to work with others, be a self starter, and strong communication skills is a must
- Must be able to work with a team, take direction from supervisor(s) and lead personnel, focus attention on details, follow work rules, and adhere to established work schedules.
This can get Kinder complicated: Kinder Morgan Management (KMM) was created by pipeline operator Kinder Morgan, Inc. to be the limited...