ArdentMC is a software development firm, focused on high-value/ high-technology solutions for government and invites you to join our dynamic organization serving federal clients from the US Department of Homeland Security, to the Department of Defense. ArdentMC offers competitive salaries, 401K matching, three weeks of paid annual leave, tuition reimbursement and host of other benefits, creating a rewarding and fast-paced work environment.
The Mission Assurance Division (MAD) at the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (Code Z30) is responsible for the performance of technical integration and execution activities of DoD’s Critical Infrastructure Program (DCIP) as chartered by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas’ Security Affairs (OASDHD& ASA). The DCIP provides Combatant Commanders, Military Services and Commands, and DoD mission planners with the ability to assess their infrastructure dependencies and the potential impact on military operations resulting from disruptions to defense and commercial infrastructure components. These activities require the development and maintenance of highly sophisticated automated capabilities for efficient execution. Z30 developed the Mission Assurance Decision Support System (MADSS) under the Joint Capabilities Technical Demonstration (JCTD) program. Since MADSS has transitioned to Defense Information System Agency (DISA), Z30 continues to provide the technical and development support for MADSS operation. In addition, Z30 provides both technical and analytical support to other government entities, defense sectors, and customers to include, OASD-HD&ASA, DISA, and United States Cyber Command.
Note: This hire is contingent upon ArdentMC winning the contract with Mission Assurance Division and obtaining a subcontract with the prime bidder to support the initiative. Current estimated timeframe for contract award to prime and subcontract to ArdentMC is in the September 2013 timeframe.
- Experience in the area of web and desktop geographical information systems (GIS)
- Experience in using and installing Esri desktop GIS software and server software. Administrative experience in configuring ArcGIS Server technology
- Understanding of ArcGIS including desktop and server components licensing schemes and configuring licenses for concurrent users, and the process for authorizing and provisioning licenses
- Experience in producing cartographic map documents with ESRI’s ArcMap, using internet WMS and ArcGIS Services as data sources, and publishing map services to ArcGIS Server
- Experience in data processing based on geographical standards. Experience in data loading using ArcCatalog and ArcSDE
- Experience in 3d modeling with ArcGlobe and supporting tools to generate 3D graphics to develop 3d map products such as line-of-site, view-shed, and flood plain analysis
- Experience in advanced geospatial analysis such as extract, proximity, overlay, statistical analysis
- Experience with Esri’s Model Builder and Python scripting languages to generate geospatial data processes
- Esri certifications in Enterprise Administration
Installing Esri desktop GIS software and server software. Configuring ArcGIS Server technology
ArcGIS desktop and server component support including configuring licenses for concurrent users, and authorizing and provisioning licenses.
Cartographic Map production using ESRIs ArcMap, Internet WMS and ArcGIS services. Publishing map services to ArcGIS Server
Data loading using ArcCatalog and ArcSDE
3D modeling with ArcGlobe
Geospatial analysis such as extract, proximity, overlay, statistical analysis
Generating geospatial data processes using Esri's’s Model Builder and Python scripting languages
Providing weekly written and verbal reporting of progress and project status to the project and program manager
- Three years experience in a combination of at least three of the required skills areas
- Experience in weekly written and verbal reporting of progress and project status to project and program manager
ArdentMC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
For more information on us please visit http://www.ArdentMC.com
Ardent Management Consulting - 22 months ago
ArdentMC delivers solutions to Federal and commercial clients by combining technical and program management expertise with a level of...