We are looking for a Social Worker that is passionate
about the geriatric population! The Social Worker will
abide by and practice according to company Social
Service Policies and Procedures Manual, State and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Director of Social Services
comprehensive social service program which provides
- Assist with planning and implementing a
for counseling and other support services for
residents and families in the Center.
provides appropriate services to meet the
- Identify medical related social needs of residents,
individual, as well as collective needs of residents
and maintains records relating to the residents’
social work needs and care.
experiencing personal and environmental difficulties
- Work directly with residents and families
or concerns related to the resident’s physical or
and mental health and to prevent the occurrence or
- Promote the preservation of the resident’s physical
progression of personal or social problems.
of the social service consultation and services
- Maintain written record of the frequency and nature
have input into the care planning process.
- Ensure and document that residents and/or families
outside agencies and the Center Administrator to
- Act as a liaison between residents, families,
ensure that the resident’s rights are maintained and
and procedures of the Center as a representative of
- Function in a manner that adheres to all policies
the CareOne Center Administration.
developing an organized discharge plan for all
- Coordinate discharge planning and assists with
in order to minimize the potential for fire and
- Concern self with the safety of all Center residents
health, fire and sanitation codes by being familiar
- Ensure that the Center adheres to legal, safety,
with his/her role in carrying out the Center’s fire,
safety and disaster plans and by being familiar with
Culture of Excellence Pledge.
- Put customer service first and upholds the CareOne
highest quality of service in a caring and
- Ensure that residents and families receive the
compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the
individuals’ needs and rights.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work is required.
- LSW or CSW in the state of practice.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- MDS 3.0 experience required.
- Sub Acute experience preferred.
HealthBridge Management - 20 months ago