Req ID# 6510BR
Title Loyalty Representative, Part Time
Department Customer Care/Contact Center
Company Name Deluxe Corporation
Location of Position Shoreview, MN
Full Time/Part Time Part Time
Shift Type Traditional
Job Description Innovative. Hard working. Honest. Entrepreneurial.
These are the words our customers and employees use when they talk about Deluxe. With a 90-year award-winning history of excellence, we continue building on our legacy as one of the top check producers in the North America recognized as a trusted and valued adviser to financial institutions and small businesses.
With more than 5,000 employees, Deluxe helps our clients grow their businesses through a wide range of innovative products and services in fraud prevention, customer loyalty and brand building. If you are an inspiring customer service professional known for delivering results and implementing meaningful and effective change, this could be your opportunity to join a proven leader.
Training for this opportunity begins on April 9TH 2012, training hours 9AM-4PM.
- Receiving incoming calls from Small Businesses ordering a variety of financial products
- Educate customers with consultative skills to achieve revenue targets, client retention, accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle a minimum of 5 calls per hour
- Utilize customer fulfillment process to ensure timely and accurate translation of large financial institutions and small business customer transactions, including: pricing products, initiation proofs, coordination with image center and releasing orders to manufacturing and customer follow-through.
START DATE: April 9TH
- Experience working on a PC, accurate keyboarding skills (20+wpm).
- Administrative and organizational detail to achieve accuracy and productivity goals.
Shift can begin anywhere from 9:30AM-10:30AM to end time of 3 PM - 4PM, 20 - 27 Hours per week
** Please visit our Facebook and Blog to ask questions, get updates, and to better understand our culture.
- Previous call center experience
- Competitive sales spirit
- Positive attitude
- Multiple demands
- Ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time while communicating over the telephone
- Ability to adapt to change
Pre-Employment Screening Drug screen and background check required. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Deluxe - 2 years ago
Throughout the years we've built a reputation as a company that combines innovation with integrity. We're a dynamic organization that favors...