FCCI is proud to be an established leader in the property & casualty insurance industry. We currently write business in 16 states and are expanding our territory through controlled and stable growth. We maintain a strong local presence in the regions we serve and value our relationships with agents and policyholders. We are looking for employees who share our values of loyalty, integrity, vision, excellence and service.
Currently we are seeking a Loss Control Associate to provide onsite initial and periodic risk evaluations of FCCI’s potential and current clients. This includes preparing written evaluations with recommendations for determination to underwriters for their use in determining risk acceptability. The position will represent our Midwest territory, which requires travel throughout the territory.
* Bachelors degree with an emphasis in safety, risk management or related field
* One or more years of relevant experience in Loss Control, Safety Management or Risk Management; preferably in commercial insurance
* Solid knowledge of the principles of loss control applied in a commercial multi-line P&C environment and knowledge of industry-wide safety principles, practices, and procedures
* Commitment to delivering superior customer service to all internal and external customers of FCCI
* Computer proficiency, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision
* Valid driver’s license with good driving history
* Flexibility for necessary travel and occasional overnight stays
FCCI Insurance - 10 months ago