To provide basic nursing care in Nursing Department to non-acute and acutely ill patients while maintaining a safe and clean environment.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year prior experience as a CNA.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate from an accredited program.
- Current full, unrestricted CNA license in the state of Alaska.
- Current BLS-must be obtained within 3 months of hire.
- Must take and pass courses as specific to unit needs (i.e. telemetry course with 80% or better, plus have 80 hours supervised RN clinical monitoring of telemetry; POC/waived testing, etc).
Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium - 11 months ago