Time Warner Cable currently seeks a BCP PAC Coordinator for our Commercial Services Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Business Class PAC Coordinator will work in a fast paced technical support environment and will be responsible for generating work orders for business class customers requiring multi-line digital phone services, toll free services, and/or cable/HSD services. This position will create and provision orders via multiple systems and will coordinate delivery and turn-up of new services with carriers and vendors. They will answer incoming calls from customers, vendors, and BC technicians with questions regarding company procedures and digital phone services. Coordinators must be team oriented, self-motivated, customer focused and possess the ability to ensure installation issues are resolved in a timely manner. Additionally, they must work effectively, solving problems, ensuring the right outcome as well as ensuring steady progress toward individual and team objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create and provision business class work orders for customers requiring multi-line digital phone service using multiple order management systems.
- This includes reserving, assigning, and provisioning of toll free services.
- Provision digital phone orders on installation date, balance account, add equipment to account, troubleshoot installation orders for dial tone.
- Answer inbound phone calls and email correspondence from vendors, internal and external customers.
- Interface directly with Sprint representatives to resolve order discrepancies and escalations as required.
- Research and resolve Invalidated orders. Reconcile and/or reschedule work orders.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork and Letter of Agencies are properly completed.
- Research and resolve Telephone Number Discrepancies from corporate reports.
- Additional duties as assigned daily, depending on install/order entry demand.
Ancillary skills that would be helpful to have but are not required:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Telecommunications background with knowledge of Local Services ordering Guidelines (LSOG) beneficial.
- Requires a high level of skill with computer systems and their use as well as a willingness to learn new applications and services rapidly, and the ability to do so.
- Familiarity with ICOMS billing systems, OMSe, NYROC, UDI. PC and Internet skills as well as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, Microsoft Outlook, Windows 2000, are preferred.
- Telecom Provisioning Experience highly preferred
Working rapidly under time pressure and stressful situations for extended period of time. Employee is regularly required to walk, stand, speak clearly, hear, bend, use hands to manipulate objects, reach in all directions, sit for an extended period of time, and work long hours at a computer terminal.
FCC Unit_TWC 5675
Controlling Establishment ID 00131 - New Braunfels
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio
Job Segments: Administrative, Clerical, Research, Technical Support, Technology, Telecom, Telecommunications
Adweek - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...