Job Title: Associate District Manager
Functional Area: Sales & Service
Division: Pest Elimination
Location: New York-Queens
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Ecolab is seeking management professionals to join our Pest Elimination Division. You'll direct a team of service specialists who provide pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to businesses, retail stores, F&B plants, restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools.
With hands-on responsibility and accountability, you will ensure Ecolab procedures are followed. You'll work with a District Manager to develop leadership and business skills. This position is designed to develop into a District Manager role based on performance, relocation and business need. You'll uphold Ecolab's culture and policies to foster a respectful and safe work environment. We'll count on you to promote teamwork and a positive environment that cultivates continuous improvement and innovation.
Join Ecolab Pest Elimination, the nation's commercial industry leader.
Market: New York City - 5 Boro's
- Supervise service specialists responsible for day and night route management while ensuring service excellence and compliance with applicable regulations / laws.
- Pursue sales opportunities
- Participate in selection, training, development and coaching of service specialists
- Coordinate district clean-outs, service open routes, maintain inventory and perform QA visits
- Review profit/loss monthly statements and projections to drive business growth targets
- Jumpstart your career w/ leadership training at Ecolab University
Income package: Base salary starting at $45,000 based upon experience, plus bonus and company vehicle
- Two (2) years' management experience in the pest industry, hospitality / hotel, restaurant, or business service industry, or equivalent Ecolab Pest industry experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, entomology or related
- Pest industry / product knowledge
- Previous sales experience
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Proven record of meeting customer needs, quality service delivery, meeting business objectives, and the ability to lead a service team
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills w/ aptitude to implement change initiatives
- Good decision-making & problem solving skills when handling challenging situations in a fast-paced environment
No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Able to lift/carry (80/100) pounds
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license, acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Home office w/ Internet access
- Possess or able to obtain state certification & business licensing
leader sales manager supervisor sales supervisor restaurant manager hotel manager general manager kitchen manager foodservice hospitality catering food and beverage
AutoReqId : 27964BR
Ecolab - 14 months ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...