UTC Climate, Controls & Security is the leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security solutions. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
This position is responsible for business data analytics for RCS supply chain. The role includes oversight for business analytics and data warehouse management. This position will work closely across functions including supply chain, sales and marketing, finance and distributor services delivering sensitive information that is accurate, secure and properly documented.
- Provide business intelligence to all areas of CCS for daily reporting to management, factory requirements, financial reporting, inventory planning, etc.
- Leads project teams or multiple smaller project teams or unit in areas of expertise.
- Prepares, monitors, and may be responsible for budget, staffing, and or business/operational results of a functional team or project.
- Directly manages individual contributors and may manage supervisors or group leaders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Typical Education Requirements:
- BA/BS degree with 10+ years experience in Business or IT related field preferred.
- MA/MS degree with 7+ years experience in Business or IT related field preferred.
- Experience must include roles that demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of data warehouse management, ERP Systems (BPCS/SAP), business intelligence software (SAS and Business Objects), CRM management (Salesforce.com), networking and e-business initiatives. Pricing experience is a plus.
- This role requires strong attention to detail with strong quantitative and analytical skills with proven experience using Excel and Access in a meaningful way.
- Proven SQL programming experience.
- Proven capacity to communicate professionally in written and verbal format across a wide audience.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while also able to manage multiple priorities.
- Superior follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Successful experience in leading teams and working in a matrix environment.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access).
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
United Technologies - 30+ days ago