Accudata Systems is an IT consulting and integration firm with 30 years of experience providing high impact IT infrastructure services and integrated solutions. As a trusted advisor, we help our clients incorporate innovative networking technologies into their IT environment while preserving performance, availability, and security. With an unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction since our founding in 1982, Accudata has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted IT integrators in the country.
We are seeking an individual to work closely with our Fortune 1000 clients in designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint. Skills required for this position are 4+ years of hands-on installation, configuration, architecture, and problem determination/resolution.
The candidate must have strong troubleshooting skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint environments. This position requires excellent communications skills (written and verbal) plus the ability to work as part of a team.
Minimum Required Experience and Education:
The ideal candidate/skills for this position:
- 4+ years of experience with proven success in designing, installing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint
- Extensive SharePoint 2010 rebranding experience
- Visual Studio 2010
- Web part development
- Workflow development
- Excellent communication skills and professional appearance essential
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010
Apply for this Position:
- Organized, detail oriented, and energetic.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Programs; Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Must have excellent communications skills (written and verbal), along with an ability to handle and prioritize many diverse tasks.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous sales support experience is a plus.
Accudata offers an excellent compensation plan, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex and 401k, and a challenging yet stable work environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Accudata Systems - 18 months ago